- Locked out? We can get you in fast and damage free.
- Had an employee termination or dismissal? We can re-key your locks that day.
- We can install deadbolts.
- We install barrel bolts.
- We can master key locks so Executive personnel has one key to access everything but your staff has a key only to their office.
- Latch guards to protect against people trying to jimmy your doors open.
- Restricted locks to ensure your employees can’t unlawfully duplicate your keys without you knowing.
- We also offer high security locks that are picking and drill resistant for extra protection.
- We can make keys you have lost to your doors, desks, paper towel dispensers and just about anything else.
- If your door does not close right, we can replace your door closer.
- Sagging door? We repair and replace hinges and pivots.
- We can install alarmed devices that comply with fire code to prevent employee theft.
- We can install Door Scopes so your employees can see who is at the back door without opening it.
- We can install keyless entry locks that work with pin, or card entry. You can also download all the activity so you know who came in, went out, and at what time.
Fortis Institute of Technology, our customer.“ The school has been using Pensacola Lock and Safe for over three years and counting. We have been nothing but pleased with the services that they have provided us. Their employees are not only professional, but friendly and willing to do what it takes to meet our needs. They go above and beyond to get the job done. The school highly recommends Pensacola Lock and Safe's services.
Robert, our customer.“ Great service had exactly what I needed to complete my project. Thanks Pensacola Lock & Safe
Pete, our customer.“ I have been trying to stump these guys for years. Every time I think there is something they can't do, they prove me wrong. I have visited their shop on Langley Avenue for over 20 years now. Have been happy every time!